Thank you for stopping by our blog! We’ve put a lot of time and effort in creating something we feel is worthwhile and hope you also appreciate the offerings.
Please don’t keep your thoughts to yourself, but do follow these general guidelines for engaging on our blog:
- Please stay true to the topic. If we didn’t cover something you want discussed, suggest it in an e-mail to email@example.com.
- No offensive language (we’re a family company!).
- No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
- This blog lives by The Golden Rule, so remember, no personal attacks.
- Original material only.
- You must be over the age of 13 to post to this site.
- If you have questions/comments regarding customer service or product performance, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shamrock Farms reserves the right to not post or remove any comments at any time for any reason.
We will monitor every comment before it goes live, and if any portion of a comment is not allowable based on the above, the entire comment will not be posted. Comments will “close” after 90 days.